Sunday 6 November 2011

The Pink color of Grey

The dark ashes of despair arise 
as i walk through the corridors of mystical signals of Life

Even when the moon shines down upon my skin
I still feel like an un-solved puzzle
and the answers to my weary questions never end or never answered

A beautiful scenery appears before my eyes
and a sparkle of hope fills up my soul

Even though I have not found the door to salvation
and I struggle to breathe with every step i take

Yet I can not stop and just give in
I need to move forward and fight on

And then...just then I realise the beauty of the color grey
Right when I fell on my knees pleading for help
I could see the pink color within the grey that covers my thoughts

Twisted everything
and changed perspectives
Now I know what I should do
What I need and maybe one day
It all will be fine...



No comments:

Post a Comment