Sunday 18 March 2012

Blood & Chocolate: The Man with the determined heart


im a man, a lonely traveller
haunted by my past and the sadness of my soul
i once shared a heart with a women of true grace and kindness
she left my perfect portrait of a happy family
to succed her dreams of not being bored
an image i thought she did not protray, yet i was blind and completely wrong ..

i now walk alone
followed by my shadow
i seek a house to call it my home

i do not seek vengance 
or blood shed on the floor
i forgive but i do not forget
for my past i still mourn 

i have fought my way to the skies
and were known by those who are called legends of our lives 
asked to be apart and forget the faces i once knew
the more i venture alongside them, the less pain on my wound..

i agreed to their rules
i went on untill  all was gone
i became something i am not
a warrior...fighting for a cause...

wars and warlords i have met
different tasks and tests
i strived to be the man
that brought justice right to the ones in the blue...

injury i have met
as i sailed alone to the enemy's nest
left me there
on my death bed
in the ashes of my vest...

No comments:

Post a Comment