Monday 17 September 2012

well....

If I say something....why do I feel otherwise?
Why cant I accept the facts?
Why cant I move on?
What is holding me back?

Those were the questions that were eating me alive at one point of my past time, but now I can declare "Game Over" and "K.O.".

I have lost and I can accept that, yet it doesn't mean that I should just give up on something I believe in...it only means that one chapter, one event of my life is over and a new one is starting...
and I should be happy for what is to come is much much bigger and brighter for me...

Who knows, next time when I cross paths with my past event, the person I will be will know how to react better than the person I was...

Life is filled with surprises and Allah has written my fate, my job now is to uncover those events step by step and who knows...well... Allah does *silly face* hehe but i feel a brighter and more exciting events to occur :D

*achievement(s) unlocked: optimism level 20, bravery +10, happiness +20*

No comments:

Post a Comment