Saturday 3 November 2012

My social rules...

Okay I just want to say something ....and this may sound very weak of me....but it does not necessarily mean that I am....cause I am NOT....its just how I feel I should be:



I am not a social butterfly...but I am starting to turn that way and I admit...I like being social and I am starting to like people (yes, including those who hate me....I like you...you might make me sad, but I still like you)...

Let us begin:
  • You be nice to me, I be nice to you.
  • Even if you left me hanging there, I would wait for a while till you get back.
  • And when I leave that spot, it is NOT cause I am making it hard for you to find me, in fact....one of the 2 would happen: 
  1.  I would either leave trails so you could find me...
  2. You won't need to look for me, cause I would've found you...
  • I am not scared to being friends with the most NOTORIOUS person, because I believe everyone has that spark of goodness within them and you can't say OR judge a person if you do NOT know them, right? (....get to know them!! you might be surprised *wink wink*)
  • I might not be good in telling my feelings, but my actions shows so.....and I apologise if I was being vague .... that is me being nervous *shyly looks away*
  • I might be shy at first OR look like I do NOT want to be there next to you....but then again, it is just me being nervous, cause I do not know how to interact and react with people...
  • When I act crazy....do not be afraid....I am just comfy around you *smile*
  • When I get over-hyped around you....I might just like (have a crush on) you and I do not know how to react around you, so I spontaneously combust around-and act like ed the hyena from "The Lion King"  - you instead (sorry in advance to the future crush and sorry to the one I had a crush on before *looks away*).
Soooo....yes, this is known about me....just thought I might put it in writing....


No comments:

Post a Comment