Thursday 8 November 2012

screaming from joy...

God is looking at me and blessing me and showing me that life isnt all grey and blue...

i lost 2 people in my social life....a friend ....she is a very talented girl and it got awkward between us....and she chosen to remove me from her life and now im respecting her decisions and im staying away....and a great friend who and i admit had a crush on for more than 2 years....he also has decided that its best if we parted and .....well you know how it goes....

but truth of the matter is.....i didn't want to lose them....but i guess our friendship wasn't meant to be and i got into a bit of a depression...

but....
yes there is a but....
as what they say....when God closes a door, he opens up a window....and if you keep looking behind you may miss what is in front of you....

when i decided to get back on my feet
it was weird but i felt happy....i got hyper.....and a lot has happened..
i think someone likes me
ummm....i did a good deed *huge smile* which got me to smile, cause i felt like im useful...
gentlemen ....gentlemen EVERYWHERE!!! hahaha...yes everywhere i go (in college) there is a nice guy being nice to me ...lol
and most importantly...

2 amazing looking italian men are in our college *huge smile*
that united me and my girls and raised our spirits to the fullest :D
I thank God for blessing us with them...
i thank God for blessing me with these events and giving me the strength to look forward....

though i admit....i miss them...
no one stays for ever, right? :)
you just gotta live and let go...
(yet i will be here if they ever thought of returning *baby smile*)

2 comments: